1 (one) action is more important than TONS of knowledge


Yesterday I was thinking about why things do not actually happen as I plan and towards the way my life wants to go

I found out that I was just, on my spare time of course, playing around learning a lot of stuff. Maybe following the news or sports the day long in spite of the fact that other matters were more important, in fact they were. I was relaxing and sitting and letting my thoughts wonder around a lot. Of course I allow myself in doing that sometimes it amuses me. I think you know what I mean, don’t you.

Suddenly it struck my mind that my thoughts had been occupying me for a very long time because I have been figuring out how different matters must be solved for the benefits of many. I have strongly directed my mind and asking myself questions needed to urgently being solved.

I had been too much wondering around and creating my world. Alright I know it is important and I say it is so very constructive and because I know that I am a man and we men love to sit down thinking and creating and discussing. Not saying women are not in that need.

Consequently, I am a man of action, so, I acted instantly.
I did what I had prepared and planned for quite a while in my real physical world.
I let my energy loose and my "product" saw the real world for the first time. Created, finished and fantastic and this was something I soon would be experiencing.
I felt that I no longer should wait and even more prepare and plan and thinking.

I acted.

I knew deep in my conscious mind the time was perfect.
And my result from my action that I took now some days ago has already created itself in my life.
I will say directly and even overwhelmingly more fantastic was the effect than I expected.

It is like a stone rolling quickly towards one of my goals in life and this stone is impossible to stop now.

I have worked as a business manager for all my life and in companies own by myself and my lovely wife. I know when things are rolling, moving on. My money making business is not only on the “web”. It is mostly as a consultant, correcting businesses gong into the right track, using their own huge knowledge and experiences and “personality”.

Here is my conclusion for you this day:

“ONE ACTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN TONS OF KNOWLEDGE”

Please I want to Show to you The Scienc of Getting Rich!
Regards
Anders Jacobsson

http://www.andersjacobsson.com/

Go even to: http://millionsintruepotential.blogspot.com/